NEW SHIPPING METHOD : $3 PER ITEM (Domestic Only)
CLICK ON "PER ITEM SHIPPING RATE" WHEN CHECK OUT
When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
General reconstituent. Anti-anemic. Rapid recovery of weakened animals.
Coadyuvante for the recovery of animals that suffered infectious diseases, parasitic (piroplasmosis and anaplasmosis) or metabolic.
Disorders of hematopoiesis, weakness, exhaustion, convalescence, overtraining in sports animals.
Each 100 ml contains:
* Sodium cacodylate: 3,000 g
* Ammoniacal iron citrate: 2,000 g
* Sodium glycerophosphate: 1,000 g
* Copper gluconate: 0,250 g
* Manganese gluconate: 0,800 g
* Cobalt acetate: 0,050 g
* Tryptophan : 0.250 g
* Histidine: 0.500 g
* Methionine: 1,000 g
* Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride): 5,000 g
* Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.0011 g
* Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.200 g
* Nicotinamide: 5,000 g
* Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine phosphate): 1,000 g
* Formulation agents: csp
Bovine and adult equines: 10 to 20 ml.
Calves and foals: 5 to 10 ml.
Sheep and goats: 5 ml.
Pigs: from 2 to 10 kg: 1 ml;
from 11 to 20 kg: 2 ml;
from 21 to 50 kg: 5 ml;
more than 50 kg: 10 ml.
Canines and felines: 1 ml / 5 kg of weight.