NEW SHIPPING METHOD : $3 PER ITEM (Domestic Only)
CLICK ON "PER ITEM SHIPPING RATE" WHEN CHECK OUT
When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
In animals subjected to different types of stress, it is a concentrate of vitamins and minerals, excellent hematopoietic and antineuritic restorative, its high content of phosphates and ATP energy of rapid absorption, avoids fatigue, increases THE GAIN OF WEIGHT TO THE MAXIMUM OF ITS GENETIC LIMIT , due to its high efficiency, it is the best selling product in the market of 40 countries where the brand is present.
By the content of its formula controls and prevents deficiencies of vitamins, minerals, it includes in its vehicle corn syrup (molasses), which makes it very palatable for the animal.
Each 100 mL contains:
Vitamin A 50,000 IU
vitamin D2 5,000 IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 46 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 46 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 15 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 15 mg
Vitamin C 1 mg
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate) 25 mg
biotin 150 mg
Chloride 1,533 mg
Manganese phosphate 4.38 mg
Cobalt phosphate 2.4 mg
Calcium carbonate 625 mg
Calcium glycerophosphate 700 mg
Inositol hexaphosphate magnesiado calcium
(equivalent to 11 mg of phosphorus) 50 mg
adenosine triphosphate 5 mg
Zinc sulfate (1.4 mg of zinc) 4 mg
Potassium sulphate (5mg potassium) 12mg
Ferrous fumarate (16.5 mg iron) 150 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate (phosphorus) 88.8 mg
Iodine (15 mg of calcium) 400 mg
Potassium iodide (1.8 mg iodine) 90 mg
Copper sulphate 15.33 mg
Corn syrup qs 100 mL
1. Indicated as a food supplement for animals that require high levels of components such as race horses subjected to stress by training, for fitness, stimulates and increases appetite ensuring this optimal performance of the horse.
2. For the prevention and treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiency.
3. In convalescent animals it helps to its quick recovery.