NEW SHIPPING METHOD : $3 PER ITEM (Domestic Only)
CLICK ON "PER ITEM SHIPPING RATE" WHEN CHECK OUT
When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
Each mL contains:
Tylosin Tartrate ........ 100 mg
Florfenicol ................. 200 mg
Bromhexine Hcl ............ 5 mg
Vehicle cbp ............... 1 ml
Solution for injection
TYFENICOL is a formulation that combines two antibiotics and an expectorant, is characterized by having a broad spectrum of action and distribution to most body tissues and fluids.
In addition, the expectorant increases the concentration of antibiotics at the lung level, which makes this product an essential tool for the control and treatment of respiratory diseases.
Indicated for the treatment of chronic respiratory disease, infectious coryza, avian cholera, bronchitis, enteritis, mycoplasmosis, sinusitis, synovitis. In pigs it is used for the treatment of diseases of the respiratory treatment: pleuropneumonia, pasteurellosis, enzootic pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis, and in diarrhea due to E. coli and Salmonella and in infections associated or complicated with M. hyopneumoniae.
Route of Administration
Deep intramuscular, avoid using more than 20 ml in the same injection site (pigs), oral in drinking water.
Combat Birds: 0.15 mL / kg, for 3 to 5 days.
Oral in drinking water: 1 to 1.5 ml per liter of water, for 3 to 5 days.
Pigs: 1 ml per each 20 Kg of weight (10 mg / Kg of weight) for a period of 48 hours to 72 hours or at the Veterinarian's discretion.
• Keep this product in a cool, dry place and protected from direct sunlight.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Stay between 15 and 30 ° C.
• Do not administer this product to birds in egg production that are destined for human consumption.
• Do not consume the meat of the animals treated with this product until 28 days after its last application.
• Keep out of reach of children This product is for veterinary use only. .