When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg
Vitamin B15 7.5 mg
Ecxipiente cbp 1 Tab
Stimulant of tissue oxygenation and cell metabolism, eliminating toxins and reducing fatigue and stress.
2 tablets per week during the period of training and preparation (care and care) of fighter birds.
· Vitamin B12 increases the production of red blood cells and hemoglobin, therefore blood has a greater capacity for oxygen transport. On the other hand, Vitamin B15 acts at the cellular level making the tissues better capture oxygen from the blood.
· By having greater oxygenation, the tissues can eliminate more quickly the toxins that are formed during the exercise of the animals.
· Reduces side effects caused by stress.
· By not having to inject, possible injuries caused at the injection site are avoided, such as irritations, bruises, damage to the nerves and muscles.