When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
Broad-spectrum and expectorant antibiotic. Indicated for the treatment of bacterial and mycoplasmic diseases, such as:
• Infectious coryza
• Chronic respiratory disease
• Infection of the air sacs
Also indicated for the treatment of digestive tract infections:
• Avian cholera
• Typhoid and paratyphoid
It is recommended to medicate the roosters after the combats.
• Adult birds: 1 tablet a day for 5 to 7 days.
• Birds less than 1 kg in weight: ½ tablet per day for 5 to 7 days.
• Wide spectrum of action that ensures a good treatment, even in combined infections.
• Ambroxol quickly decongests the respiratory tract, accelerating the recovery of birds.
• By not having to inject, possible injuries caused at the injection site are avoided, such as irritations, bruises, damage to the nerves and muscles.