LIKE US ON FACEBOOK "COBY FARM"
During this COVID 19 pandemic, shipping times in transit are not guaranteed by UPS or the USPS. Most of packages are delayed. We apologize for this, but it is out of our hands, there is NOTHING we can do about it.
Disclaimer: Products not to be used for human consumption.
• The address we ship to Customers is based on the shipping address's information you submit on MY WEBSITE. We Do Not Ship based on PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS.
When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
• The tracking number is submitted to Paypal when the order is shipped, and Paypal will send you an email with the tracking number. Please check your email and Paypal account for the tracking number
Can I return something if I change my mind ?
. These products on Coby Farm is vitamin supplements. All product sales are final and may not be exchanged or returned.
. For more information, please reference our "Terms and Condition"
With International Orders, we do not take responsible for Customs Clearance. The customer is responsible for any charges, duties and taxes that may occur. And We CAN NOT Guaranttee Delivery Outside the U.S. PLEASE CONSIDER CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDER. I DO NOT HANDLE CASES "ITEMS NOT RECEIVED" WITH INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Product description: Hematopoietic tonic added with arsenical salts and vitamins
Physical or pharmaceutical form.
Formula: Each 100 mL contains:
Sodium methyl arsenate 3.5 g
Sodium glycerophosphate 8.5 g
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 100 mg
Vehicle c.b.p 100 mL
1. Indications for use
Bioarsenol vitaminado® is indicated in cases of anemia, rickets, muscle weakness, exhaustion due to bleeding and convalescence, infectious or parasitic diseases. Due to the action of the B Complex vitamins, it stimulates the appetite, activates the formation of red blood cells and contributes to vitamin deficiencies. Useful in animals that require great effort such as racehorses, females with numerous offspring and in cattle with high dairy production.
2. Target species: Cattle, horses, sheep, goats, pigs, dogs and cats.
3. Dose and route of administration:
Cattle and horses: 10 mL
Sheep and goats: 2 mL
Pigs: 3.5 mL
Canines: 1 mL
Felines: 0.1-0.2 mL
Via intramuscular or slow intravenous administration, the dose can be repeated every 24 hours at the discretion of the veterinarian.
4. Mechanism of action
Bioarsenol vitaminado® exerts a fortifying effect due to its action on the body's metabolism, triggering: an increase in anabolism and a delayed disassimilation, which causes an increase in food consumption and a balanced nutritional state.
Due to its effects on body metabolism by increasing anabolic processes and consequently the assimilation of nutrients, it allows: a better formation of the bone system in constant production (growth) or in states that accelerate resorption (pregnancy and lactation), stimulate the production of erythrocytes in the bone marrow, improve the general appearance of the coat and reinforce the general condition of the animal during growth, development, production, infectious or parasitic state, and during convalescence.
5. Adverse reactions
Hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
In the event of an anaphylactic reaction, it is recommended to administer epinephrine parenterally.
There are no illnesses or adverse reactions which are attributable to the product.
If it is applied intravenously, make sure that its administration is carried out slowly.
8. Warnings and precautions for use
Do not use this product in horses intended for human consumption.
Keep out of the reach of children and domestic animals.
9. Withdrawal time
Do not use this product 5 days before the slaughter of animals destined for human consumption. In milk there is no withdrawal time after administration of the product.
10. Interactions with other medications: N / A.
11. Validity period conditioned for product sale: Final 2 years from the date of production.
12. Special precautions for storage
Keep in a cool and dry place.
Store at a temperature between 10ºC to 30ºC.
Protect from direct sunlight.
13. Special precautions for the disposal of containers and waste
Once used, incinerate the bottle and leftovers in accordance with current regulations.
Presentations: Bottle with 250mL
CONSULT YOUR VETERINARY DOCTOR
BIOARSENOL VITAMINADO 100ML
- Product Code: OTHER-455
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $25.00