LIKE US ON FACEBOOK "COBY FARM"
Large dangerous winter storm conditions across my areas in Texas so all the orders will not be sent until next Monday 02/22.
The shipping carriers that we work with are monitoring the driving conditions for the safety of their employees, and we are anticipating there may be shipping delays.
Thank you for your cooperation!
During this COVID 19 pandemic, shipping times in transit are not guaranteed by UPS or the USPS. Most of packages are delayed. We apologize for this, but it is out of our hands, there is NOTHING we can do about it.
Disclaimer: Products not to be used for human consumption.
• The address we ship to Customers is based on the shipping address's information you submit on MY WEBSITE. We Do Not Ship based on PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS.
When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
• The tracking number is submitted to Paypal when the order is shipped, and Paypal will send you an email with the tracking number. Please check your email and Paypal account for the tracking number
Can I return something if I change my mind ?
. These products on Coby Farm is vitamin supplements. All product sales are final and may not be exchanged or returned.
. For more information, please reference our "Terms and Condition"
With International Orders, we do not take responsible for Customs Clearance. The customer is responsible for any charges, duties and taxes that may occur. And We CAN NOT Guaranttee Delivery Outside the U.S. PLEASE CONSIDER CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDER. I DO NOT HANDLE CASES "ITEMS NOT RECEIVED" WITH INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Ambroxitil The Number 1 antibiotic for chicks against Coryza, CRD, Fowl Pox and Colibacillosis (yellowish diarrhea). Components: Amoxicillin + Bromhexine + Tylosin Ambroxitil is a water-soluble preparation that contains broad spectrum antibiotics Ambroxicillin and Tylosin. It is fortified with Bromhexine and mucolytic agent that melts sticky mucus and phlegm adhering on the respiratory passages.
For bacterial flushing
For the Prevention and Treatment of:
• Early chick mortality • Infectious Coryza • Chronic Respiratory Disease “CRD” • Fowl Pox
Dosage and Administration:
AMBROXITIL 1 Kg
- Product Code: PHI-06
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $160.00