LIKE US ON FACEBOOK "COBY FARM"
During this COVID 19 pandemic, shipping times in transit are not guaranteed by UPS or the USPS. Most of packages are delayed. We apologize for this, but it is out of our hands, there is NOTHING we can do about it.
Disclaimer: Products not to be used for human consumption.
• The address we ship to Customers is based on the shipping address's information you submit on MY WEBSITE. We Do Not Ship based on PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS.
When Will I Get My Order ?
• For all items we currently have in stock, your order is expected to be shipped on the next day you make an order
• For any items that are out of stock will remain on backorder and will be shipped as soon as we receive sufficient inventory
• The tracking number is submitted to Paypal when the order is shipped, and Paypal will send you an email with the tracking number. Please check your email and Paypal account for the tracking number
Can I return something if I change my mind ?
. These products on Coby Farm is vitamin supplements. All product sales are final and may not be exchanged or returned.
. For more information, please reference our "Terms and Condition"
With International Orders, we do not take responsible for Customs Clearance. The customer is responsible for any charges, duties and taxes that may occur. And We CAN NOT Guaranttee Delivery Outside the U.S. PLEASE CONSIDER CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDER. I DO NOT HANDLE CASES "ITEMS NOT RECEIVED" WITH INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- AVIPEN is made especially for birds. The combination of penicillin, strepto and dihydrostreptomycin make this product a wide range antibiotic which acts over Gram positive and Gram negative germs. In the formula we can find sodic dipirone, an antipyretic and analgesic that fights fever or hyperthermia and pain. This formula also presents Guayacol gliceric ether, an expectorant and cardio respiratory stimulant.
- AVIPEN is indicated in order to treat infectious coryza, the chronic respiratory disease and those complications that are caused by some diseases as: infectious bronchitis, laryngotracheitis and newcastle.
Birds under three weeks: 0.25 ml.
Birds 3 to 6 weeks: 0.50 ml.
Adult birds: 1 ml.
- Brand: TORNEL
- Product Code: TORNEL-15
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $20.00